The Journey (Grant Page- Scotland) 18-09-2013 (dub techno)


                

.Started Djing at 15 in the early 90s.Played a variety of styles from early hardcore to house. Moved into house loving the US sound and sounds out of Detroit and Chicago. Played in many venues in Edinburgh including the City Cafe, Calton Studios and The Vaults. Gave it up to concentrate on my working career and dismayed at the growing deire in edinburgh for things a bit cheesier! 2011 saw me discovering the Monopods from Slam and the excellent Vinyl Club on Friday nights on the now Castle FM and my love of deep house and techno was reignited with a passion. I have an extensive early dance catalogue on vinyl which one day I will convert. Meanwhile enjoy the modern sounds of deep house and techno. In my opinion, its never sounded better. Im on facebook and always up for a chat so feel free to add. Feedback is always welcomed. Take care and enjoy the music.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More